Dominion Metallurgical is unique in our industry in form and function. We offer an exciting, challenging and fun place to work. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic problem-solving team focused on meeting our customers' engineering and cost objectives and sharing in the rewards of our company's success.
ACCOUNT MANAGER WITH FOUNDRY EXPERIENCE
Are you a naturally curious person with a knack for problem-solving?
Do you possess deep knowledge of foundries, castings, and metal parts manufacturing?
Are you a stickler for details and supremely organized?
Are you known for hitting projects out of the park, right off the bat?
Are you passionate about your customers and 100% committed to building relationships and delivering great service?
If so, then you may have found your perfect job!
Dominion Metallurgical (DOM-MET), a growing company with an innovative business model, has several outstanding foundry account management opportunities. The successful candidate will utilize their knowledge and experience of foundry technology, quality systems, and machining of castings to develop solutions with customers. The ideal candidate will be an inquisitive problem solver with strong customer-facing experience, either as a business development professional, sales executive, or account manager.
Utilize your foundry experience in a self-directed environment
Develop, strengthen and maintain long-term relationships with existing and new customers
Coordinate value-added services with suppliers for customers
Prepare sales forecasts, quotes, and negotiation strategies
Work with Client and Supplier Purchasing, Engineering, and Manufacturing personnel
Work with customers to retain and grow accounts (No cold-calling necessary)
At least 10 years in foundry or machining of ferrous and non-ferrous materials
Casting experience as a representative, account manager, sales executive, or business development professional
Casting/foundry processes and machining proficiency
Ability to work in Roanoke, Virginia
Associate's Degree or higher education
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
Basic computer skills and functional proficiency in MS Office
Effective communication skills, both oral and written
Well organized, a strong sense of urgency and ability to work independently
Candidates should be comfortable working with C-level executives, middle management, engineers, and front-line employees
Dominion created an industry leading compensation plan (salary + uncapped commission) with a comprehensive benefits package. Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foundry / Casting Field Engineer
Ready for a change?
If you have a passion for making quality metal parts but are tired of the traditional foundry job, then you may have found your perfect career match.
Dominion Metallurgical (DOM-MET), has an opening for a Foundry / Casting Field Engineer at its Roanoke Virginia office. He/she must have deep experience and working knowledge of metal parts manufacturing and casting processes. He/she must be a hands-on problem solver.
· Work directly with customers to ensure metal components are designed for optimal manufacturability
· Assess and recommend optimal manufacturing process or metallurgical options for prototyping to production
· Troubleshoot part quality issues and work with foundry and machining facilities to achieving desired results.
· Perform audits of off-site foundries and other suppliers
· Work with and support sales and account management by providing technical expertise to the sales process
Skills and Qualifications:
· Drive profitability through engineering solutions; development of manufacturable designs
· Ferrous and non-ferrous casting process and product knowledge
· Defect analysis of castings
· Experience with nondestructive examinations (Visual, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Radiography, and Ultrasonic testing)
· 10+ years working in a foundry environment in a position of quality, technical, or management
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels and communicate a solution in ways that are understandable to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy or Engineering preferred
· Highly proficient computer skills including Excel, Word, and web portal technology
Dom-Met offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, discretionary bonus potential, and a dynamic work environment. This position requires local travel.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.